Today we celebrate the craft of brewing, and the joy of drinking, beer! Enjoy a brew with your friends and family today and consider thanking your local brewers for their fine work in crafting unique beers that we continue to enjoy day after day.
And don’t worry, their are some very nice health benefits associated with drinking beer:
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases
- It provides strength to bones
- It reduces the risk of the Kidney stone to a great extent
- Prevents Anemia
- Lowers the Risk of Diabetes
- It also improves the eyes health
- Boost the mental health
- Minimize the risk of cancer
- It enhances the potency and impact of vitamin E which helps in delaying the age
- Last but not least it is a great stress buster and promotes sleep.
Every thing in moderation though. Cheers!